The Office of Corporate & Foundation Relations raises funds from corporations and private foundations for faculty research, academic excellence, and community outreach.
We are guided by the academic priorities identified by chancellors and deans across the 10 UH campuses.
How we support UH:
- Work with faculty and academic leaders to develop funding opportunities.
- Assist in identifying potential funders.
- Build relationships with funders and serve as a point of contact.
- Review proposals and budgets before they are submitted to ensure that funders' guidelines are followed.
- Develop stewardship plan to encourage continued or new funding.