Title: Data Entry Student Assistant
Department: Data & Technology Services
Status: Part-time 12-19 hours per week At-Will Employment
Reports To: Data Management Specialist
The student assistant provides support to the Office of Data and Technology Services, under the supervision of the Data Management Specialist.
- Biographical, demographical and educational changes in the Advance database.
- Address changes from returned mail, Excel spreadsheets, lists from schools or departments or other materials requesting changes to be made in Advance.
- Assist with filing, photocopying and errands
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent keyboard typist
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel preferred, but not required
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Understanding of computer hardware and operation
- Must be able to use basic office equipment
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be dependable
- Must be able to work 12-19 hours per week
- Able to work year-round including spring, summer and winter breaks
- Must be registered for 6 credits or more within the University of Hawaii system.
Based either at the University of Hawaii Foundation central office, located at 1314 S. King Street, Suite B or on the University of Hawaii Manoa campus. Flexible hours, Monday through Friday between 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.Apply Now
The University of Hawaiʻi and the University of Hawaiʻi Foundation
The primary purpose of the University of Hawaiʻi's ten-campus system is to provide an environment in which faculty and students can discover, examine critically, preserve, and transmit the knowledge, wisdom, and values that will help ensure the survival of the present and future generations with improvement in the quality of life.
The University of Hawaiʻi Foundation, a nonprofit organization, raises private funds to support the University of Hawaiʻi System. Our mission is to unite donors' passions with the University of Hawaiʻi's aspirations by raising philanthropic support and managing private investments to benefit UH, the people of Hawaiʻi and our future generations.
The University of Hawai‘i Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.