Title: Development Research Student Assistant
Department: Development Research
Status:Part-time 12-19 hours per week
Reports To: Director of Development Research
Pay Rate: $11.65 per hour
The student assistant will provide support to the Office of Development Research through a variety of administrative office functions.
The student assistant’s primary duties will include but not limited to:
- Data entry to maintain donor (Makana) database
- Filing documents
- Verifying information
- Typing email correspondence
- Library research
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be a student enrolled half-time (6 credits) or more in the University of Hawaii System.
- Must be able to work 12-19 hours per week.
- Experience in general office work preferred, but not required.
- Must possess good organizational and communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be dependable and able to work independently.
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential material.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
Based on the University of Hawaii Manoa campus. Flexible hours, Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Send your letter of interest and resume to email@example.comApplication Form
The University of Hawaiʻi and the University of Hawaiʻi Foundation
The primary purpose of the University of Hawaiʻi's ten-campus system is to provide an environment in which faculty and students can discover, examine critically, preserve, and transmit the knowledge, wisdom, and values that will help ensure the survival of the present and future generations with improvement in the quality of life.
The University of Hawaiʻi Foundation, a nonprofit organization, raises private funds to support the University of Hawaiʻi System. Our mission is to unite donors' passions with the University of Hawaiʻi's aspirations by raising philanthropic support and managing private investments to benefit UH, the people of Hawaiʻi and our future generations.
The University of Hawai‘i Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.