Title: Shidler College of Business Student Assistant
Department: Shidler College of Business Alumni Relations and Development Office
Part-Time: 10-12 hours per week
Compensation: $10.60 per hour
Under the supervision of the Development Assistant for the Shidler College of Business, the Student Assistant will assist with the administrative office functions.
The Student Assistant will provide support to the Shidler Advancement team. This position will be expected to perform a variety of clerical and office tasks as assigned. Primary duties include:
- Running and distributing weekly reports
- Maintaining files
- Data entry
- Processing forms, copying and faxing documents
- Additional tasks include creating Excel spreadsheets
- Occasional help with alumni or donor events, data entry, mail merge, and drafting correspondence as directed.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be currently enrolled (six or more credits) within the UH system.
- Experience in general office work preferred but not required.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Comfortable working with confidential information.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required.
- Experience in general office environments preferred but not required.
Based on the University of Hawaii Manoa campus. Flexible Hours, Monday through Friday between 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Please send letter of interest and resume to email@example.com
Our application form is a fillable pdf, please download and save the application to your computer before filling it out.Application Form
The University of Hawaiʻi and the University of Hawaiʻi Foundation
The primary purpose of the University of Hawaiʻi's ten-campus system is to provide an environment in which faculty and students can discover, examine critically, preserve, and transmit the knowledge, wisdom, and values that will help ensure the survival of the present and future generations with improvement in the quality of life.
The University of Hawaiʻi Foundation, a nonprofit organization, raises private funds to support the University of Hawaiʻi System. Our mission is to unite donors' passions with the University of Hawaiʻi's aspirations by raising philanthropic support and managing private investments to benefit UH, the people of Hawaiʻi and our future generations.
The University of Hawai‘i Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.