Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy Legacy Path
When you buy an inscribed brick on the DKICP Legacy Path, you establish a permanent link to the history that is the University of Hawai'i at Hilo Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy, and you help to pave the way for future generations to remember it. Show your UH pride or make a lasting tribute to a loved one today, and leave a legacy for tomorrow.Reserve Your Brick Today
Frequently Asked Questions
• Will my bricks be together? If I've purchased more than one, will they be next to each other?
As long as the bricks are in the same section, they will be side by side. To verify placement, please call 932-8111 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.
• How do I know my brick has been installed?
We will notify you once your brick has been installed.
• Is my donation tax deductible? Will I get a receipt?
Yes, your donation is 100% tax deductible. You will receive a receipt from the UH Foundation for your tax deductible gift to the Legacy Path Fund.
• How can I see my brick when I'm on campus next?
Look for it on the Legacy Path walkway or give us a call.
• Can I name a brick for my class?
Absolutely! This is a great way to celebrate your alumni pride.
• Can I change my mind after my brick is already installed?
No. Once you have approved the brick layout and your brick is installed, it cannot be removed.
• Where is the Legacy Path located?
The Legacy Path is located at the Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy. It begins at the entry garden pathway from the parking lot area and extends to the breezeway stairs into the building.
• How big are the bricks?
Each rust-hued brick is approximately 4 ½ x 9 inches.
• How many lines of text do I get on my brick?
Inscriptions can be up to 3 lines of 16 spaces each. Include spaces and punctuation in count. Inscription will be all capital letters, etched and filled with epoxy.
• If I donate for another brick, can that brick be put in the same area as my other bricks?
If possible, but cannot be guaranteed, especially if the request forms are submitted at different times.
• I'm not a graduate of the Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy, can I still name a brick?
Absolutely! Participation is open to all alumni, parents, friends, family and other supporters of UH.