Behind Every Brick is a Story – Share Yours
When you buy an inscribed brick on the UH Legacy Path, you establish a more permanent link to the rich history that is the University of Hawai‘i, and you help to pave the way for future generations to remember it.
So show your UH pride or make a lasting tribute to a loved/honored one today, and leave a legacy for tomorrow
About the UH Legacy Path
The Legacy Path is located at the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa. It begins with the Dole Street Gateway and extends mauka toward Varney Circle.
- The full amount of your gift is tax deductible.
- Participation is open to all alumni, friends, family and other supporters of the UH System.
- Special requests will be accommodated if possible. • Submit orders together for adjacent bricks.
- Bricks will be installed once a year.
- Each rust-hued brick is approximately 4 1/2" x 9".
- Capital letters are etched and filled with epoxy.
- Inscriptions can be up to 3 lines of 16 spaces each. Include spaces and punctuation in count.
For more information, call 808-956-7932 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Legacy path donor Edward Llano makes us smile with recollections of the childhood love of western movies that led to life-changing journeys to Hawai‘i. We also grieve with him as he recalls his father’s murder and speaks about honoring the determined detective who brought justice to the family.Read more