Merriam Olds will continue to influence UH students into the distant future, through a scholarship UHAA–Las Vegas has established in her name.
The first-of-its-kind, $70-million, six-story facility will integrate student housing and an innovation/entrepreneurship center at the Atherton YMCA location.
Endowed director named and public invited to a virtual event
“It has a huge impact on my ability to finish my PhD,” says Shayle Matsuda, “allowing me to focus on writing rather than teaching this year.”
Endowment will support emerging priorities for the nursing program and provide resources to engage the next generation of health care professionals.
Q&A with 10 VISTA fellows starting their year of service at UH.
Kamanamaikalani Brenton Beamer named inaugural Dana Naone Hall Endowed Chair in Hawaiian Studies, Literature and the Environment.
A firefighter's bleeding infant led him to medical school.
For Leeward CC students handling the rigors of life, encouragement and a helping hand.
Thousands joined the bone marrow registry to save her life.
More gifts and announcements
- WCA Helps New Nurses Help Maui
- UH’s Future Engineers Will Mentor Local High-Schoolers
- Pre-Med Student Thrives Despite Pandemic Hardships
- Campaign Launched To Bring UH Football To Campus
- $1.5 M Gift From The Clarence T. C. Ching Foundation Helps Bring UH Football To Campus
- Honolulu CC Provides Free Summer Classes, Tutoring For Farrington HS Students