The Office of Corporate & Foundation Relations raises funds from corporations and private foundations for faculty research, academic excellence, and community outreach. We are guided by the academic priorities identified by chancellors and deans across the 10 UH campuses. We support UH by:
- Working with faculty and academic leaders to develop funding opportunities.
- Assisting in identifying potential funders.
- Building relationships with funders and serving as a point of contact.
- Reviewing proposals and budgets before they are submitted to ensure that funders' guidelines are followed.
- Developing stewardship plans to encourage continued or new funding.
Corporate & Foundation Relations Staff
Associate Vice President
t (808) 956-9303
t (808) 956-9402
t (808) 956-3592
t (808) 956-3121
Our goal is to provide as many funding opportunities as possible as well as provide assistance with pursuing these funding opportunities. Use the links below to view a list of grant opportunities that we have found. If you would like to receive email notifications when new opportunities are list, please subscribe below.
If you would like to learn more or partner with us on any of these opportunities, please contact us in the UHF Office of Corporate & Foundation Relations.