The University of Hawai‘i Foundation offers qualified individuals employment opportunities in a host of areas. Current job openings are listed below.
Current Available Positions
Director of Donor Compliance and Gift Administration
The primary duties for the Director of Donor Compliance and Gift Administration (“Director”) are as follows:
- Manage the gift proposal and gift agreement processes and ensure that provisions are structurally sound and meet all requirements for administration and donor intent.
- Ensure new, non-standard, and amended gift agreements comply with foundation gift acceptance policies and procedures
- Conduct periodic and ad hoc reviews of accounts to examine compliance with donor intent and appropriate and active use of funds, and notify AVP and Foundation leadership of suspect accounts.
- Assist the Associate Vice President for Advancement Services (AVP), In-House Counsel, and Director of Gift Processing in monitoring gift agreements and major gifts for adherence to the Foundation’s Gift Acceptance Policy, IRS regulations, and CASE guidelines.
- Coordinate and support the naming opportunities process to ensure due diligence in the benchmarking and calculation of named campus spaces, and drafting and routing of associated approval memorandums.
- Coordinate hardcopy document retention, filing, and archiving for executed gift agreements, amendments, and memorandums.
- Assist the AVP in the pursuit of operational efficiency and effectiveness, as well as the timely dissemination of accurate information to respective University of Hawai‘i Foundation (UHF, “Foundation”) and University of Hawai‘i (UH, “University”) stakeholders.
Director of Institutional Advancement, ‘Imiloa Astronomy Center of Hawai‘i
The Director of Institutional Advancement is responsible for the identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of individuals, corporations, and foundations for major gifts to advance the priorities of the ‘Imiloa Astronomy Center of Hawai‘i and for memberships and sponsorships for the Center.
The Fiscal Associate will assist with the accounts payable/receivable functions in the fiscal services department.
Help Desk Technician
- Assists end-users with technical questions.
- Assists the Systems Administrator with various technical projects.
- Performs a wide variety of special project work.
Data Entry Student Assistant
The student assistant provides support to the Office of Data and Technology Services, under the supervision of the CRM Analyst.
E-communication/Social Media Student Assistant
Under the direction of the Alumni Relations Coordinator, this position assists in the development and maintenance of the day-to-day Electronic Communications and Social Media presence of the University of Hawai‘i Foundation Office of Alumni Relations (UHFAR).
Fiscal Services Student Assistant
The student assistant will provide support to the Accounts Payable staff in the Fiscal Services Department.
Programming Student Assistant
The Data & Technology Services department is seeking a Student Programming Assistant to assist in recurring and project-based data and programming tasks.
Student Assistant, UH West Oahu Development Office
The Student Assistant, UH West Oahu Development Office (Student Assistant) will assist with the administrative office functions of the UH West Oahu Development Office under the direction of the Director of Development and Alumni Engagement, UH West Oahu.
Student Calling Center
UH Foundation's Annual Giving department is alive with UH students who report to work each night knowing that through their efforts, they will raise important funds for the university. This money is designated by donors to support areas such as scholarships, library acquisitions, equipment and other valuable resources that greatly enhance the student experience.
- Retirement Plan (403b) (Employer paid)
- Medical / Drug / Dental / Vision Insurance
- 14 paid holidays
- Paid vacation leave
- Paid sick leave
- Group Long-Term Disability Insurance with Employee Assistance Program
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Program
- Paid parking after 5 years of continuous service
- Service awards
- Tuition assistance
- Tax-deferred Annuity Plan (403b) (Employee paid)
- Professional development opportunities
- Professional memberships
- and more...