Fiscal and Development services consists of Fiscal, Data Processing, and Information Technology. We help facilitate and enhance fundraising for the University System by providing the following services:
We hope that the information found here will help you in understanding how the Foundation can assist you in supporting the university system as well as understanding the Foundation's policies and procedures.
If you have specific questions or need more detailed information, please contact us.
- Gift Processing & Finance Contacts
Paul Kobayashi, Jr.
Vice President for Administration/CFO
t (808) 376-7803
f (808) 356-0298
- Manage $322+ million endowment for prudent growth.
- Manage investments related to planned giving, including charitable gift annuities and charitable remainder trust.
t (808) 376-7857
f (808) 441-0992
- Administer and manage funds daily from gifts to units and campuses.
- Establish new accounts and maintain more than 6,000 separate donor accounts for UH.
- Process more than 13,000 payment requests annually.
- Provide online account status via ONESolution, the Foundation's accounting system.
- Review account disbursements to ensure they match donor designations.
Director of Gift Processing
t (808) 376-7842
f (808) 441-0992
- Record, receipt and manage more than 50,000 gifts annually.
- Process gifts via check, credit card, cash, real estate, stocks and bonds and more.
Gift/Database and Reporting
Director of Information Technology
t (808) 376-7833
f (808) 356-0318
- Maintain central database with records and giving histories for more than 500,000 donors, prospective donors and alumni.
- Generate reports for authorized system and campus users.
- Maintain mailing lists and service over 500 report requests annually.