Making dreams a reality
Your gift to the UH Student Success Fund will help address the greatest need for students at each campus or across the University of Hawai‘i System. Campuses can leverage the funds to support specific student populations (e.g. non-traditional students) or respond to immediate needs (e.g. emergency aid for students who experience unexpected financial hardship).
Why give to this fund?
- Having a dedicated fund for unrestricted student aid allows campus provosts/chancellors and financial aid directors to plan how to strategically award these funds to make the greatest impact and/or respond rapidly to immediate student needs.
- As a donor to the UH Student Success Fund, you will receive annual reports with information about student recipients and how your generous support is helping them thrive.
Scholarships Change Lives
“With the help of scholarships, the financial burden has been lifted and I can focus on my training without worry of cost of education.”
– Megan Biggs, student scholarship recipient
“While I was pursuing my college degree at UH, I was supported by many people, both socially and financially. As a student, I felt like I had a kuleana to the people who helped me. As a chancellor, I get to continue this legacy of supporting students to reach their educational goals while giving back to this community that I love. Having flexible funds like the UH Maui College Student Success Fund allows us to reach more students to offer the kind of support that helped me to succeed.”
– Lui Hokoana, UH Maui College Chancellor
Let’s start a conversation
If you’re interested in supporting our students, we would love to learn more about what you would like to achieve with your philanthropy.
Associate Director, Scholarship Developmentgail.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give to the UH Student Success Fund
Make an online gift