Welcome to ONESolution, the next generation financial system. In conjunction with the launch of ONESolution, we also have a new reporting system, Cognos.
Although the reporting system has a new look, the new UHF Account Activity Reports in Cognos have the same information as the reports that were available in IFAS. A new report, Vendor Payment, has also been added.
Current System Status (June 14, 2017)
- Issue report date - May 8, 2017: We are currently having issues with reports used to access UH Foundation account documentation. We are working with the vendor to resolve this issue.
- Issue report date - May 10, 2017: Issues have been identified with the Student Aid Cash Available report.
- Issue report date - May 8, 2017: The Beginning Cash Available value is not calculating properly in the Project Fund Balances and Cash Available by Unit reports.
UH Foundation Account Activity Reports System Access
Online access to UH Foundation Account Activity Reports is available to all account administrators and their support staff. Please note that the system can accommodate 6 account administrators and administrative support staff per account.
To request account access:
- Fill out the online access account request form.
- A hardcopy memo from either the account administrator or the dean/department chair authorizing access to specific accounts for administrative staff. This memo should be sent to Annie Wu at Bachman Annex 12 (no faxes).
- Once the memo is received along with the UH Foundation Account Activity Reports account request form, access to the accounts will be added to the specified accounts.
Request Access Login Report Guide
Other Useful References
Account Purpose Codes
Unit Department List
Glossary of Terms