Effective Feb 19, the UHF central team has moved.
The University of Hawai‘i Foundation (UHF) is relocating its offices. Our new mailing address and phone numbers are:
University of Hawai‘i Foundation
1314 South King Street, Suite B
Honolulu HI 96814
Toll Free: 1-833-846-4262
The off-campus move has added complexities to the Foundation’s mail delivery and receiving processes including check requests and disbursement processes. We appreciate your patience as we modify our processes. We are using a private courier service between the University of Hawai‘i – Mānoa campus and our King Street office.
To UH Foundation
For mail/correspondence To UHF the following four options are available:
- USPS Mail to UHF P.O. Box 11270, Honolulu HI 96828
- USPS Mail directly to 1314 S. King St., Suite B, Honolulu HI 96814
- UHM Campus Mail Room (Attention to “UHF”)
Inter-campus mail will need to be delivered before 11:00 a.m. each business day
- Drop off at 1314 S. King Street
From UH Foundation
For mail/correspondence From UHF the following delivery methods can be expected by:
- Inter-campus mail via UH Campus Mail Room
- USPS Mail
- Available for pick-up from 1314 S. King St.
For faster and rush delivery, please drop off or pick up check requests and/or checks at the King St. reception desk. Visitor parking is available in the building with a 15-minute grace period.