Since 1976, the President's Club has been the university's premier donor society. It honors those who make an annual gift of at least $1,500 to any campus or program in the University of Hawaiʻi System or who provide general support by making a gift to the UHF Fund for Excellence. As a President's Club member you will belong to an exceptional group of more than 1,900 alumni and friends who share a commitment to higher education in Hawaiʻi.
Gifts from President's Club members enhance the overall educational experience, support research, and enhance our campuses service missions.
How does my gift benefit the university and its students?
- Private support provides funds above and beyond what is provided by state allocations.
- A gift to the UHF Fund for Excellence will support the student callers who raise private gifts on behalf of the university and Annual Giving campaigns at the UH Foundation. These programs raise funds for all 10 campuses of the UH System.
- Students benefit from excellent faculty.
- Your gift will support faculty and enhance enrichment programs and activities not funded by state support.
- Gifts will fund scholarships that will help students access higher education regardless of financial standing.
- Private support brings visiting lecturers, artists, writers and other distinguished scholars to share ideas and expertise with our community.
What are the benefits of being a President's Club member?
Benefits include affiliation with like-minded community leaders and invitations to exclusive university-related events and activities.
Most importantly, you have the satisfaction of knowing your gift is making a difference in the lives of students.
How can I become a member?
Membership is given to those who make an annual gift of $1,500 or more to any of the 10 campuses. You may give in a variety of ways, including:
For more information, contact Terri Alvaro, Director of Donor Relations, at (808) 956-8874 or Terri.Alvaro@uhfoundation.org.