The Foundation’s Board of Trustees is responsible for establishing fees which help support the operations of the Foundation. The process for establishing or changing fees includes the concurrence of the university. A one-time administrative fee of 5% on all incoming gifts, including endowment gifts, and other non-gift income deposited in an account.
A credit card fees of 2.9% will be assessed on all credit card transactions. This percentage is determined by the Foundation and is set so as to cover all of the various credit card and bank fees associated with processing a credit card transaction. This fee percentage is reviewed periodically and adjusted as needed as credit card industry fees evolve over time. This credit card fee is waived for gifts supporting student aid.
By using or accessing the Widget via the Foundation site or another site, whether manually or through automated means, you agree to these terms and conditions. These terms apply to any user of the widget and/or services (collectively, "users" or "you").
- “Content” is information from the Site, made accessible by the Foundation in its sole discretion.
- The “Marks” are trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names of the Foundation.
- “Proprietary Rights” mean any and all rights, title, ownership and interest in and to copyrights, mask works, industrial designs, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade secrets, patents, and any other rights to intellectual property, recognized in any jurisdiction, whether or not perfected.
Warranty and Liability. The Widget and the templates are provided “as is”. The Foundation offers no warranty, explicit or implied, regarding any templates, the Widget, the accuracy of any information, or any rights or licenses under this agreement including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Foundation does not represent or warrant that the Widget or the Widget templates will meet your requirements or that their use will be uninterrupted or error free.
The Foundation shall not be liable to you or to any other person or entity for any general, punitive, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, or lost profits or any other damages, costs or losses arising out of your use of the Widget or the templates.
The Foundation employs procedural and technological measures designed to protect personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Where reasonably practical, the Foundation uses SSL and other encryption, password protection, firewalls, internal restrictions and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to personally identifiable information in relation to transactions done on the Widget. The Foundation does not guarantee nor is it responsible for third party website that carry the Foundation’s Widget.
The Foundation’s widgets are software tools that you may place on your website to permit your visitors to access the Foundation’s Website. Subject to your compliance with the terms, we hereby grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable revocable license to use and display the Widget on your website for your own personal or internal business purposes. We reserve the right to discontinue providing any Widget at any time, or to direct you to cease displaying, or otherwise using, any Widget for any or no reason, without liability to you or any third party. You may not use the Widget for any other purpose without our prior written consent, and nothing in the terms shall be deemed to grant you any right, title or interest in the Widget. In addition, you may not:
- Use the Widget to offer or promote, or otherwise use the Widget in association with, any products or services for sale;
- Use the Widget (or any content displayed in connection with or through it) in any manner that would constitute an endorsement by us of any product, service, activity or brand contained on your website;
- Place the Widget on any website that includes content that is offensive, harassing, threatening, abusive, discriminatory, vulgar, pornographic, or otherwise inappropriate, as determined by us in our sole discretion; or
- Use the Widget in any manner that prevents the end users of your website from linking directly to the application page of our site.
Relationship of the Parties
When you are using the site and/or the services, you may have the opportunity to post, stream, transmit or otherwise provide photos, videos, ideas, remarks, questions, data, graphics, opinions, designs, customizations, or other content (including information, if any, on message boards, friend feeds, comments or other forums on the site or through the services (collectively "User Generated Content").
Under no circumstances will the Foundation be liable for any loss or damage of any kind caused by reliance on information obtained through User Generated Content of the site or services. The Foundation is not responsible for any offensive, defamatory, obscene or any other posting made through the site or services. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information we believe necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in the Foundation’s sole discretion is inappropriate, objectionable or in violation of these terms. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately.